Re: What happens now ?

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 11:53 -0500, George Hare wrote:
> > George Hare wrote:
> > > What happens now ? Will something new come down the pike? Where will
> > > you all go? You all have been a great group, supportive and helpful. I
> > > even gleaned some insight from the flame wars ;-). Thank you all.
> > >
> > > George Hare
> > >

> > What is this posting in relation to? What is changing?
> > Jim

According to the Mayan Calendar the world will end on Dec. 2, 2012. I
guess George is checking out early and heading for higher ground. The
prediction is that we will once again have the Big Flood. So much for
Rainbows and Promises, huh? <grins> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net