Re: Mail senders' address extraction

I'm not sure that this is exactly OT, but FWIW....

I have a collection of Perl scripts that use Email::Simple (among other packages) to do the following.

o Collect incoming email from POP3 accounts and local delivery
o Deliver directly that which shows up in a whitelist, including groups
o Queue the remainder for a spamc check
o Monitor a mailbox where I drop spam that gets missed and do sa-learn
o Send me a daily summary of what was dumped as spam to check for 'good' email

Note: no procmail. I use Balsa as my email client. No idea if the scheme works with Evolution or Thunderbird. You need to grok Perl to configure the scripts, but guru status is not required.

If anyone's interested, drop me a note and I'll send the scripts.