Re: bcm43xx headache

on 12/29/2006 07:15 AM Wade Hampton wrote:
The original poster seems to have a problem similar to mine, also on
x86_64.  I do have WAP enabled and now my laptop NEVER comes up after
a boot without starting kwifimanager and restarting networking at
least once....
I would rather say that couple reboots usually help me to bring wifi to "normal" work. For instance, after suspend_to_ram state. Although sometimes it works just fine.

Maybe its time to go back to ndiswrappers for now.
yep. Reading the replies to the original post does not make me too optimistic about the native driver.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./