Re: qwerty layout shortcuts - drifting away from original topic

Tim wrote:

> typing.  There's too much gross hand movement - you cannot do it fast.

You can't, I can.

As Dotan has already pointed out, this kind of "discussion" will go no
where.  I've seen "hunt and peckers" type faster than "touch typers" simply
because they were just "peckers" and were not hunting.

But, who really cares?  I do it my way, you do it your's.  I'm happy, you're
happy.

I don't have any suggestions for Dotan on his original question since I
don't have his issue.  So, I'm sorry I interrupted the thread with nothing
to offer.