Re: Blocking Spam

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Tim wrote:

http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm

Knowing a good place to start is a help...

I trust you are not going to do this Tim, since I was called a racist by you for deciding what my users can or can not get in the way of blocking mail, including spam by using methods like SA.

However if you've actually woken up and smelt the morning coffee, I'd also suggest RuleDeJour script which gets all the stuff from rulesemporium and keeps it up to date in a daily run from crontab, http://www.fsl.com/support/Rules_Du_Jour.tar.gz

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd