Re: Grub wont boot Windows?

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:01:01 -0600
"Chris Mohler" <cr33dog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > What is more of a question, grub worked fine. Does windows disregard the
> > USB mode in safe mode or is grub capable of some USB keyboard support?
> >
> > Jim
>
> GRUB picks up my USB kb just fine, as does XP in safe mode.

It is all a question of the motherboard BIOS support. Usually
there are settings that look something like:

USB Support: [ ] Walk to school.
             [ ] Carry lunch.

You can't ever understand the phraseology in the BIOS, so you
just have to try different settings and hope you don't completely
disable the keyboard :-).