Re: Grub wont boot Windows?

Funny thing is that XP does not recognize a USB keyboard either when in
the menu mode for an unsafe shutdown. I had that problem today.

What is more of a question, grub worked fine. Does windows disregard the
USB mode in safe mode or is grub capable of some USB keyboard support?

Jim

GRUB picks up my USB kb just fine, as does XP in safe mode.

Chris