Accounting Packages

I've used the same DOS based accounting package since 1992. My accountant does not like the program and I cannot print directly from it in Dosbox or qemu, and I cannot get it to run under Wine.

So, are there any nominations for a small business general accounting package which will run under Linux, specifically FC6?

I need something more than Quickbooks/Quicken. This is for a business nor balancing a checkbook.

Geoff