Re: Accounting Packages

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006, R. G. Newbury wrote:

I've used the same DOS based accounting package since 1992. My accountant does not like the program and I cannot print directly from it in Dosbox or qemu, and I cannot get it to run under Wine.
So, are there any nominations for a small business general accounting package
which will run under Linux, specifically FC6?
I need something more than Quickbooks/Quicken. This is for a business nor
balancing a checkbook.
dosbox is mainly for games, try dosemu, it will outperform other emulators
too. www.dosemu.org