Re: gnucash 2.0.2-1.fc6.x86-64 depends on firefox

On 12/14/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Charles Tuckey wrote:
>
>> On 12/13/06, Peter Gordon <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, help in gnome relies on some libs that are included with Fx.  The
> ideal solution would be to break the gecko-libs out of Fx and make Fx
> depend on them.  Then other things that require gecko-libs could install
> them without installing all of Fx.
>
> You might bugzilla this suggestion and see what the packager's reaction is.

Dont file bugzilla reports on this. Gecko engine is already planned to
be splitted out sometime in the future but its not a mature effort yet.
It will be done when it is ready.

See http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner for more details.

Sounds good. While I wait I will install firefox 64.

charlie