How to view what hardware has been detected in FC6

Hi Folks
Finally got FC6 installed and updated on primary drive, after some fun and
games tying to install it on second drive. I'm using the KDE window manager
and would like to know how to see what hardware FC6 has found and configured.
I'm not quite a Linux newbie as I have been useing Mandrake / Mandriva, (No
flaming please ;-)) for a while now, though this is my first time using
Fedora.
I am a bit of a command line newbie in Linux, Mandriva has some very good GUI
configuration tools which tends to make one very lazy but I don't mind using
the command line (I have just downloaded a book on how to use the command
line and will start perusing it as soon as possible)
--
registered Linux user number 414240
Guy Fawkes the only person to enter the Parliament with honest intentions and