looking for a way to shift evolution mail and all settings from FC4 to FC6

Hi,

I'm moving a friend's box from FC4 to FC6, by way of a completely fresh
installation onto another hard drive.  That part's been done.  What I
haven't managed to figure out, or find an answer to, is how to shift his
evolution mail, contacts, settings, etc., over to the new box.  Copying
the .evolution folder over hasn't done the trick.  The import feature
doesn't seem to want to know about importing from evolution, just other
mail clients.  Can anybody point in the right direction?

I do have a local IMAP server that I can pipe mail through, but that
doesn't sort out other issues (maintaining account set up details,
etc.).

--
Test running FC6 & FC5, and still using FC4.
I delete all private mail, unseen.  I read from the list.