t-bird fonts

Greetings;

Currently using the latest tbird for FC5, generally it works but with one big gotcha.

I have miss-read the subject line on several occasions because the font use to display the Subject: line can best be described as the bold, blocky version of butt-ugly.ttf. To me, its less readable than almost any variation of the 5x7 font that used to be std on pin pounder printers 20 years ago.

Can someone please tell me where to effect a change in this particular font? Please?

--
Cheers, Gene