Re: t-bird fonts

On 11/12/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings;

Currently using the latest tbird for FC5, generally it works but with
one big gotcha.

I have miss-read the subject line on several occasions because the font
use to display the Subject: line can best be described as the bold,
blocky version of butt-ugly.ttf.  To me, its less readable than almost
any variation of the 5x7 font that used to be std on pin pounder
printers 20 years ago.

Can someone please tell me where to effect a change in this particular
font?  Please?

Gene, I don't have TB installed right now, but I remember from when I
did use it that in Edit->Preferences-> ??? You can change the fonts
for all the individual place (message pane, folders pane, etc...). It
does _not_ use the default font for the system.

Also, from experience, if you want a font that looks good at small
(6-8px) sizes then use Microsoft's Tahoma. It's great for email
clients.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/487/u2.php
http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/how_much_memory_will_i_need_for_my_digital_camera.html