HP Printer Utilities

I have an HP 5440 printer. Looking at the system, it appears that the
HPLIP system is installed by yum. This should include the HP printer
utilities to do such things as show ink levels, etc.

I've been through the kicker menu in kde, and I don't see the HP utility
listed anywhere. Would someone be so kind as to tell me how to start the
HP printer utilities on Fedora? If I know how to start the program, I
can add it to the menu myself.

Thanks in advance
---Michael