Re: badblocks -vw

Getting some weird outputs from smartctl. From what I can tell the disks don't support the smart feature set?
I tried doing a smartctl --smart=on  /dev/sda | /dev/sdb
But it complained.

I piped hdparam -I for the disks to files and ran a diff. Most things made sense, the models and serial numbers differed.
BUT! the firmware revisions differed?  one was 3.AAE and the other 3.AAD

I had a look around the seagate website, but couldn't find any firmware patches?