Fedora Video Card Problem

Ok so I recently installed FC6 and it seems that My ATI card isn't compatible. When I boot after the install, it wants to black out the screen and act like the monitor isn't receiving a signal. Now I did take it out and use the stock card on the Mobo (Intel Grpahics Media Accelerator) and it worked fine. The thing is, it's a pretty pricey card, and i dual boot with winxp, which can use the card. Is there a driver that i can dowload, or some configuration i can change so that i don't have to take out the card every time i want to use Fedora?