Re: Rpm download

On Thursday 30 November 2006 9:20 am, jim tate wrote:
> Downloading a rpm from the sight below, When I click on rpm to save in
> FC 6 all that happens it open a RealPlayer window , I can't even do a
> "Save link" that doesn't work either.
> This site is the only site I have had this problem with.
> What gives?

Try right-clicking on the download and select "save target as..." I've had
this problem before, typically on machines where .rpm is considered a Real
Player Media file. You can go into your browser configs and change what .rpm
files open with. Typically here, I get offered "software installer" but I
don't have RealPlayer installed on FC6 yet.
	John