Re: Samba Problem - Almost there

OK, I'm not sure what change did it, but I can connect to *SOME* of my
shares. I have one more that I can't seem to connect to. The definition
in smb.conf is

	[windows]
	case sensitive = no
	msdfs proxy = no
	read only = no
	comment = windows directory
	path = /windows

This is the vfat partition holding my windows setup. The fstab entry
makes the partition readable / writable by anyone. When I try to attach
this partition, I get a "The Network Name Cannot be found."

Obviously, the windows box knows about the name as it displays it for me
to select - and the setup looks right to me. What am I missing?

Thanks again
---Michael