What hostname do you use on your computer?

What name do you give your computer? I just installed FC6 and set my hostname to knute.sagebrush.frazmtn.com. My gateway router is sagebrush.frazmtn.com and I used my name for this computer. I've run into a couple of snags though. Since knute.sagebrush.frazmtn.com doesn't have a DNS entry anywhere I can't relay mail through remote servers. If I set my computer to localhost.localdomain then I can relay mail just fine. What do you do if you don't have a fixed IP?

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson