Re: Proposed changes for fedora

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday 28 November 2006 12:04, Jeffrey D. Yuille wrote:

     I agree wholeheartedly.  Although I have never had any problems
with installing Fedora, it is still a good idea to have a short survey
after the installation (assuming, of course you are able to complete the
installation) where people can sound off on how their individual
installation went or how it can be improved.

OK - 300,000 installs in 3.5 weeks.  Would you be prepared to sort the wheat
from the chaff in these reports?

Anne

Well, you know what, Anne, you have a point there.  On the other hand, when there is a consistent problem with something in the installation that everyone is complaining about, it's worth taking notice of.