udev errors on fc6

Hi,

I have very strange problem , I have installed ethereal through #yum
-y ethereal ethereal-gnome
every thing went well.

then I load ip_conntrack_pptp module using # modprobe
ip_conntrack_pptp; it took a lot of time and seem not responding to
any kind of terminates (ctrl-c).the cpu usage was 100% for a long
time.

after rebooting when udev started on next reboot it give me
continuities  messages  of

udevd-event[117451] run_program: exec of program '/sbin/modprebe' failed

when I press Ctrl-c  the boot up process continue to normally until
network start it gave ipv6_test not supported by kernel.

I did not change anything that relevant to the kernel.
I am running kernel 2.6.18-1.2846 i686 smp; when I boot with the older
kernel the same problem occurred .

I have backup of my /etc, resoring the backup didn't help.

is there anyway to solve this problem.