cron miss-fire

Greetings;

I didn't get any mail from amanda this morning, and no record in the log
of the script having been run at 1:01 this morning.  So I called up
kcron, highlighted the command line, pulled down the edit menu and told
it to run it.  It appears to be running as expected although the shell
where I launched kcron reported the root catcher exit of the first call
in that script, a call to amcheck.

This should not be, and should be bugzilla'd against kcron because it did
not become amanda before launching the script, and parts of amanda that
the script calls will fail because of that.  Which bugzilla do I use?

But the real question is: Why didn't it run it at the set time this
morning?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)