removing command from yum

I cannot update or install as I have to remove a command or a request
from yum.
When I go to update software I get the message: Cannot open read .xml
file for repository jahshaka

if I use the terminal To update I get this message:
Cannot open read .xml file for repository jahshaka

 http://repo.jahshaka.org/fedora/6/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
believe me I don't want to install this any more but need to get it out
of my yum's memory or will have to reformat.  Any suggestions
appreciated.