Re: [Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

On Nov 9 Kim Lux did spake thusly:

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 14:29 -0800, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
No, you're just the fool who has delusions of grandeur.

Yeah, I'm sure they said that about Linus too when he wanted a free Unix
operating system.

Nothing
you've said today is going to change anything other than give alot of
us a good laugh at your expense.  Pity that you can't even see that
through your arrogance & immaturity.

Again there you go with the name calling and bashing.  I didn't call
anyone a name throughout this whole discussion and yet you and others
just go on and on calling me stupid, immature, having no Linux skills,
etc.  When will you learn that people see right through those tactics to
the guy that uses them ?

The nvidia driver situation is deplorable.  And anyone who thinks its
acceptable is a fool himself.  And people who put up with things like
this rather than strive, bitch, complain, moan, whatever to change them
are the biggest fools of all !  Group think and complacency are the
worst corporate sins of them all.

If your car breaks down, do you shout at the postman?

--
Scott van Looy - email:me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk
site:www.freakcity.net - the in place for outcasts since 2003

You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home.