Re: xorg-x11-devel

Hi Ian,

2006/11/10, Ian Burrell <ianburrell@xxxxxxxxx>:
Alessandro Brezzi <alessandro.brezzi <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Yes, for previous release of FC, but not for FC6 ... apparently it
> disappered in FC5. So what?

xorg-x11-devel was split into lots of packages with the Xorg 7.0 modularization.
  Like libX11-devel, libXft-devel, etc.

But you probably don't need to edit the spec to list all the individual packages
as BuildRequires.  Having a BuildRequires on kdelibs-devel will probably be
sufficient.

Why don't you install the kdiff3 from Extras?  krusader is also in Extras.  If
you want more recent versions, then using the Extras src.rpm as a basis would be
a better place to start.

Thanks for your clarification. I've missing the primary source of
packages ... I'have just migrated (fresh install) from FC4 where no
kdiff3 was in extras at the time I installed krusader.

Thanks a lot
--
Alessandro Brezzi