Re: xorg-x11-devel

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/updates/2/x86_64/xorg-x11-devel-6.7.0-14.x86_64.html
> > That's an example
> > --
> > Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.
> >
> Yes, for previous release of FC, but not for FC6 ... apparently it
> disappered in FC5. So what?

xorg-x11-devel was split into lots of packages with the Xorg 7.0 modularization.
  Like libX11-devel, libXft-devel, etc.

But you probably don't need to edit the spec to list all the individual packages
as BuildRequires.  Having a BuildRequires on kdelibs-devel will probably be
sufficient.

Why don't you install the kdiff3 from Extras?  krusader is also in Extras.  If
you want more recent versions, then using the Extras src.rpm as a basis would be
a better place to start.

 - Ian