Re: Apache-Tomcat-Connectors and building mod_jk

> The easiest answer is that with apache 2.2.3 you do not need it
anymore.

> What you want to use is the mod_proxy_ajp module.  I've set up a
> clustered tomcat on a machine and I load balance between the three
> tomcats with just the following configuration.  NOTE that the
> communication is with "ajp://"

Brian, thank you for the information.  Now please excuse me for a moment
while I curse ASF.

OK, I feel better now.

So I spent the last few days learning/compiling/configuring mod_jk only
to find out that ASF has invented a new way of doing it.  As I research
this I see many people expressing the same general discontent for this.

Is there a noobies guide for migrating from mod_jk to mod_proxy_ajp
running around that anyone recommends?