Re: [Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The issue here is that I think its time nvidia open sourced their video
> drivers to avoid the nonsense that occurs every time one changes
> kernels !  Why people on a *Linux forum* would oppose that is beyond
> me !

I don't see anyone opposing it, it's just that nobody thinks that it's
going to happen soon. As others have already said, there may be reasons why
nVidia hasn't open-sourced their drivers, such as contracts (and NDA's)
with other companies.

Regards
Ingemar