Re: [Fedora] Re: Nvidia sucks, sucks, sucks !

El Jueves, 9 de Noviembre de 2006 20:31, Kim Lux escribió:
> On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 12:22 -0700, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> > Kim Lux wrote:
> > > lynx won't run google !
> >
> >     Works fine on all of the various FC machines that I have, from FC1
> > to FC6...  You must've pissed off the Google Gods.
>
> Really ?
>
> $lynx www.google.com
>
>                                                  400 Bad Request (p1 of
> 6)
>
>    Google
>             Error
>
>                                   Bad Request
>
>      Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.
>      Please    see    Google's    Terms    of    Service    posted    at
>      http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html
>
>      We have encountered an error while processing your request. If you
> would
>      like to provide us with information about this error, please report
> your
>      problem. In your email, please send us the entire code displayed
> below.
>      Please  also send us any information you may know about how you are
>      performing your Google searches-- for example, "I'm using the Opera
>      browser on Linux to do searches from home. My Internet access is
> through a
>      dial-up account I have with the FooCorp ISP." or "I'm using the
> Konqueror
>      browser on Linux to search from my job at myFoo.com. My machine's
> IP
> -- press space for next page --
>   Arrow keys: Up and Down to move.  Right to follow a link; Left to go
> back.
>  H)elp O)ptions P)rint G)o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search [delete]=history
> list

Damm! I must go, i have a life, but, please, Kim, play with rm -fr / or dd
if=/dev/hda of=/dev/zero maybe you'll be able to find out some more fun linux
commands that you probably don't know, as you has demostrate during the whole
thread.

--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.