Re: evolution + maildir (OT)

Matt Davey napsal(a):

1. Choose a name for a directory in which to store your mail folders.
   Let's say /home/user/Mail.  Now, create a *FILE* with that name
   (this is to workaround an evolution bug that forces us to select
    a file when we should be selecting a directory).
2. In evolution, go to 'edit->preferences', and 'add' a mail account. 3. Under the "Receiving Email" screen change the "Server type" to
   "MH-format mail directories" (or maildir, I guess, if you prefer).
4. On the same panel, in the "Configuration" section, choose the file
   you created in step 1.
5. Complete the rest of the setup.
6. Now exit evolution.
7. Delete the file you created, and create a *DIRECTORY* of the same
   name.  Create at least one subdirectory, too.
8. Now restart evolution.  You should see your new account show up, and
   be able to copy messages into the folder you created.

If I understand well I need to configure two accounts: one as you have described above and also pop account which will receive mail and then I will redirect incoming mail to the maildir account, am I right?

Michal