Re: mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Res wrote:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Tim wrote:

On Fri, 2006-11-03 at 19:56 -0800, jdow wrote:
Tim is a liberal who thinks "racism" is a "trumps everything"
word. Ignore him. He neither knows the definition of racism nor is
approachable by logic.

Nice try at being insulting, but you do not know what I know.

By his logic blocking spam at all is racism.

No.  Taking a foolish action, that attempts to block spam is.

Blocking an entire country's TLD *is* a racist act.

and now from your previous childish rant, i am also now a racist because I block entire ISP domains because they wont do anything about their spamming twit users

i should have added youve also now called pver 90% of the people on this lsit a racist.

definately plonked

*plonk*

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd