Re: Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

On Fri November 3 2006 9:55 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> With that "use gnome" attitude having been so prevalent
> historicly, can you blame a few of us for running out of
> patience?  I think not.  Sometimes its the squeaky wheel that
> gets greased you know.  So based on that theory, we do tend
> squeak a bit from time to time.

Well, I was hardly accusing you of being a testosterone-laden
whatever... You fit more neatly into the curmudgeon slot, and
one you wear well.

Personally, I prefer Rex's approach to the whole matter. You see
a problem, you take personal responsibility, and you fix it -
and through patient acts of competently excuted accomplishment,
and patient persuasion over time, you change things.

A few posts after yours, poo, I mean roo, hits the fan again -
that approach yields nothing, gets nowhere, and excites the
other adolescents running around with their nether-parts firmly
transplanted on their noses, to ever greater, hysterical fits of
poking at their preferred windmill - in the end, no matter how
much you incite a windmill, you only end up with hot air
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA