Re: Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

On Friday 03 November 2006 10:00, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> That may well be true Claude, but the fact remains that the stock
>> answer from the official channels is still "use gnome" entirely too
>> often when a kde related problem shows up and someone posts a question
>> about it
>
>Do you mean IRC when you refer to official channels or something else?
>If you have seen a single Fedora developer respond that way in any
>mailing list or bugzilla, can you point me to that?

Well, I'll have to admit Rahul, that much of that attitude seems to have
evaporated since you came on board, you have been an honest ray of hope in
the darkness and I thank you, but back when FC2 was new, that most
certainly was the official mantra.  As for quoting from a real post, of
course not, I expire this group in 6 months here to try and contain the
size of the folder.  Its currently just under 12,000 old messages as I've
found kmail gets quite lethargic when you have 40 folders with 30k+
messages in them.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)