Re: Is KDE on Fedora really that bad?

On 11/2/06, Timothy Murphy <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevin Kofler wrote:

> I'm using the Fedora-provided KDE, I don't see what the problems with it
> are supposed to be. It works great for me.

Same here.

It is amazing that this long thread appears to be based on
an apparent problem with KDE,
but no-one as far as I can see has said what the problem is.

[ snip ]

The reasoning for this is that I often always see these comments at
plances where subjective remarks should generally not be trusted. So I
rather not be an avenue to spread FUD if that is all it is. However,
when I see articles that are solely about Krita (a KOffice component)
and multiple threads digress to bashing of KDE on Fedora, I have to
wonder.

Hence I come here to ask the opinions of a crowd who I can assign more
credence to.

--
Fedora Core 5 and proud