Re: Help - Grey Screen

Thanks for the suggestions.

I did try >linux text and >linux nofb to no avail and then ended up using an
adapter to a vga monitor from the DVI out and just used a standard vga monitor
and it seems to be installing fine so far.  I hope later to be able to get the
driver working for my monitor after the full install.

A separate question,  If I had the choice to install Fedora onto an intel/mac
rather than the G5 dual 2.7 I have now, could I be limiting my ability to grow
with linux releases and functionality by staying with the non-intel chip?  I am
trying to avoid building myself into a box (yes..pun intended) that could raise
issues in the future if those issues could be eliminated with the newer
intel/mac.  The overall object of this install was to turn this box into a
reliable testing server for beta postgresql projects.

--Joel