Re: nvidia drivers from freshrpms.net

Hi Lonni,

I just added Xen packages when installing using anaconda. It looks like doing this makes my system boot a Xen kernel. So should I uninstall Xen?

[]s, Fernando Lozano

The only reason you'd need kernel-xen-devel is if you're running the
xen kernel.  The NVIDIA driver generally isn't compatible with xen
kernels right now.

Found that need to install kenel-xen-devel so the nvidia kernel module
can be build and loaded. Now when I start X I get a blak screen and a
complain that the GLX extension cannot be loaded, but it looks like I'm

[]s, Fernando Lozano