kermit?

So I guess bundling kermit died in FC6 due to license
issues. Anyone happen to know which of the gazillion targets
in the kermit source code makefile is a good one to use for
building on FC6 (I'd assume one of the redhat targets is
pretty close).

All my scripts for ssh'ing around the world are written
in kermit, gotta get it back :-).