Re: Torrent question

Anne Wilson writes:

> I completed the DVD download yesterday and have been seeding since then.
> Azureus, though tells me that the Ratio is bad, at 0.376 (< 0.5).  What does
> this mean?
>
> Anne

It means you are downloading much more than you are sharing. if
that figure is for the fedora dl then it means the fedara
download has not up loadded much yet.

registered Linux user number 414240
Guy Faulks the only person to enter the Parliament with honest
intentions and he was going to blow them up !
Free POP3 Email from www.Gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!