IBM TSM Client on FC3

Good morning all,

I'm hoping there might be someone out here using FC3 with a
2.6.12-1.1381_FC3 kernel and running IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for
backups???

I'm running the TSM Client version 5.3.2 on this machine and every night
during my scheduled backup window, the machine locks up hard!  I've got
it listed in /etc/inittab as a respawn process but the box is locked
hard.

If I take it out of inittab and run and incremental backup manually,
life is good; no lockups.  The IBM guys don't have a clue and of course
we all know how well they support Fedora.

TIA,

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx || brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!