Re: Installing Fedora 6 prerelease on a USB disk

Jim Cornette wrote:

> Using 'linux expert' will get the installer to recognize the USB drive.

I used also this option, as specified in my original email. I cite here:

>> I have tried the expert option at the boot, unsuccessfully.

Perhaps is it a bug of FC6 ? I will probe it later trying an expert
install from the FC5 DVD.

> I installed the OS successfully with this mode. The problem will be
> afterwards when you want to actually boot off the disk. Fedora has not
> made provisions to automatically insert the needed USB modules into the
> kernel or initrd image.

I know this problem... I have found a lot of web pages about it. But I
should first try to installl :)....

Thank you, however for the answer....

Andrea

--
"Homo sum, nihil humani alienum a me puto." (Terenzio).
"Il vero io è quello che tu sei, non quello che hanno fatto di te." (P.