Installing Fedora 6 prerelease on a USB disk

Hi everyone,

in order to test fedora 6 I would install it on an external USB disk (my
laptop bios support usb booting), leaving my working FC5 on internal
disk (hda).

The problem is this: when I boot from the FC6 Prerelease DVD, even if I
attach the USB disk drive since the computer is turned on, the installer
does not detect the USB drive (it reports only /dev/hda available, here
I would /dev/sda instead, at the partitioning request).

The installer does not load the modules relative to usb mass storage...
how can I make it detect the USB drive ?

I have tried the expert option at the boot, unsuccessfully.

Thank you in advance.

Andrea

--
"Homo sum, nihil humani alienum a me puto." (Terenzio).
"Il vero io è quello che tu sei, non quello che hanno fatto di te." (P.