Spam on the Rise. Any new tips?

I've been noticing that the config I had been using for aboutthe past
year is slowly becoming less effective against spam.

I'm currently using half a dozen or so bl's along with spam assassin.

I'm sure other people are either keeping up, or finding ways to keep
spam at bay.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I read about turning on a two minute wait time on your mail server and
was wondering if that helps.

I can post parts of my sendmail.cf file if that would be helpful.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom