Re: [OT] TOP-POSTING

Les Mikesell wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 11:12, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>> Here's one you didn't think of:
>>
>> If you ask for free help, and the people responding with
>> the free help ask you to follow a certain procedure in order
>> to get the free help, then follow the procedure, whatever it
>> may be.
>
> A better one: if you give answers and are easily upset by
> trivial layout issues, be sure to give a complete answer
> on the first response.  If a complete thread consists of
> one question and its final answer in the layout preferred
> by the person giving the answer, the issue can't ever come
> up again.  So, responders - the burden is now on you to
> get it right the first time...

For this to work, the OP has to provide all the information needed
to provide a complete answer. So I guess people that do not like top
posting should not answer incomplete questions. No more requests for
more information. If the OP does not know what information to
provide so their question can be answered, too bad, right?

Mikkel