Re: [OT] TOP-POSTING

Norm wrote:

I have been cross trained in several different career paths.  Each
career area has its own peculiarities and attracts very different types
of people. The IT world seems to attract types that can not accept
someone else may have different way of doing things. And the intolerance
and abuse that is often displayed when someone has a different way of
accomplishing the same objective astounds me.  I know I can follow most
threads whether the individual postings are top bottom or even
interspersed through the original posting.

I have followed these arguments/discussions for quite a while. It has become quite obvious to me that there are basically two ways through this:

1. If you bottom post, remove extra quoting, and such you tend to get you questions answered.

2. If you do the opposite you get to be right about it, have lots of arguments and don't get your questions answered.

In my experience option 1 works and option 2 leads to no useful results.

--

Music: http://www.myspace.com/acidredux

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

"Play--more than piety, more than charity or vigilance--is what allows human beings to transcend evil."
-- Tom Robbins (Jitterbug Perfume)