Re: [OT] TOP-POSTING

On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 07:54, magicus wrote:

> 2. If you do the opposite you get to be right about it, have lots of
> arguments and don't get your questions answered.
>
> In my experience option 1 works and option 2 leads to no useful results.

I haven't seen the "don't get your questions answered" to be the
case, but if you are having problems the reliable approach
is to post the wrong way to do something instead of a question.
Then you can be sure that any number of people will jump in to
correct you even if it turns out that their way is not any
better.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx