Re: atrpms kernel modules

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 15:35 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> > 	Does that allow for "wildcarding".  IOW, can I do an includepkgs for
> > zaptel-kmdl-*_FC5xen0-*.fc5.at ?  If not, that's not going to work for
> > the kmdl packages because that versioning is included in the package
> > names (which doesn't work for updates anyways, which we've already
> > established).
>
> I know the "excludepkgs" option supports some glob-style wildcards so
> I'd guess that "includepkgs" did too. Not sure how good the wildcard
> support is though, e.g. if it handles "*" in the middle of a name. Try
> it and see :-)

	Actually, looks like zaptel-* is sufficient and I don't need it in the
middle of a name (which should work, IAC, now that I've read the
documentation - RTFM...) so I'm covered.

	Seems to work just fine.  Your's wins the prize at the best advice.
That seems to have solved a lot of problems as long as I don't run a
foul of a dependency like asterisk and spandsp that I did a couple of
days ago (broke Asterisk when Spandsp wasn't updated but that wasn't
this problem).  But it looks like it's got all my bases covered now.

	Many thanks!

> Paul.

	Mike
--