Re: DejaVu fonts - Not 108% - Feedback.

Tim wrote:
Albert Graham:
Well, if believe your own words in this case, let's just all agree to remove the dot from the 0 altogether! and the entire problem has gone
away.

Tim:
Only your problem goes away, for many others not being able to quickly
tell them apart is a big problem.
Albert Graham:
Let's hope so.

You want to fix your problem, but create one for other people?  Removing
a unique zero versus 0 marker, whether it be a dot, slash, or something
else, isn't a good idea.  But it's what you've just argued.

Short answer:  If *YOU* do not like this font, use another font!
And I will, but this is not about *ME* it's about usability is not NOT!

It surely seems that way, as nobody else seems to think the 0 looks like
an 8.

I do actually. My eyesight isn't great, but I'm using it at home and at work (hence two different monitors) and this is the only issue I have with DejaVu, which I generally like, having used it for a week or so.

Paul.