Doubt about creating virtual users for vsFTPd.

Hello,

I would like to create virtual users for my vsftpd server, but I have
doubts, please see the following.

The file /usr/share/doc/vsftpd-2.0.4/EXAMPLE/VIRTUAL_USERS/README says:
"
Step 2) Create a PAM file which uses your new database.

See the example file vsftpd.pam. It contains two lines:

*auth required /lib/security/pam_userdb.so db=/etc/vsftpd/login*
*account required /lib/security/pam_userdb.so db=/etc/vsftpd/login*

This tells PAM to authenticate users using our new database. Copy this PAM
file to the PAM directory - typically /etc/pam.d/

cp vsftpd.pam /etc/pam.d/ftp

*(Note - if you set pam_service_name to e.g. vsftpd instead, you'll need
to copy
to /etc/pam.d/vsftpd)*.
"

But the file /etc/pam.d/vsftpd already exists and its contents are:
"
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_listfile.so item=user sense=deny
file=/etc/vsftpd/ftpusers onerr=succeed
auth       required     pam_shells.so
auth       include      system-auth
account    include      system-auth
session    include      system-auth
session    required     pam_loginuid.so
"

How to integrate the vsftpd from the step 2 with the one above, please?

TIA,
Vinicius.