Re: Postfix sasl question

Steven J Lamb wrote:
I installed a fedora core 4 server with postfix about 12 months ago but
forgot to setup sasl on it. My other eamail servers draw their sasl info
from a sql table. What do I need to install to get this working

Thanks.
cyrus-sasl is the place to get sasl for postfix, BUT ...

The Postfix rpms from core do NOT support Mysql (I do not know why). You will have to roll yer own.